The individuals mentioned above only conduct regulated activities in the jurisdiction(s) where they are properly licensed, where relevant.
The securities mentioned on this page are meant for illustration purposes only and are not intended as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell these securities.
1. FierceElectronics (2021). Memory is the key to future AI and ML performance. Retrieved from https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/memory-key-to-future-ai-and-ml-performance, accessed on May 28, 2021
2. Media Tek, Dr. Kou-Hung Lawrence Loh, “Fertilizing AIoT from roots to leaves”, International Solid-State Circuit Conference, San Francisco, Feb 2020 cited in ASML (2021). An introduction to ASML and the Art and Science of Lithography
3. ASML (2021). An introduction to ASML and the Art and Science of Lithography (ASML, e-mail, [powerpoint], Mai 21, 2021)
4. Britannica (2021). Silicon. Retrieved from www.britannica.com/science/silicon, accessed on May 27, 2021
5. Nenni, D., & McLellan, P. (2013). Fabless: The Transformation of the Semiconductor Industry, p. 12-13 : SemiWiki.com LLC
6. Macworld (2021). A14 Bionic FAQ: What you need to know about Apple’s 5nm processor. Retrieved from https://www.macworld.com/article/234595/a14-bionic-faq-performance-features-cpu-gpu-neural-engine.html, accessed on May 27,2021
7. Artificial Intelligence of Things
8. Nenni, D., & McLellan, P. (2013). Fabless: The Transformation of the Semiconductor Industry, p. 13 : SemiWiki.com LLC
9. Kelion, L. (2020). Apple iPhone 12: The chip advance set to make smartphones smarter. BBC News. 2020, October 13 Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54510363, acessed on June 16, 2021
10. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) (2021). GIGAFAB® Facilities. Retrieved from https://www.tsmc.com/english/dedicatedFoundry/manufacturing/gigafab, accessed on June 16, 2021
11. ASML (2021). How microchips are made. Retrieved from https://www.asml.com/en/technology/all-about-microchips/how-microchips-are-made, accessed on June 14, 2021
12. Nenni, D., & McLellan, P. (2013). Fabless: The Transformation of the Semiconductor Industry, p. 16 : SemiWiki.com LLC
13. ASML (2021). Light and lasers. Retrieved from https://www.asml.com/en/technology/lithography-principles/light-and-lasers, accessed on May 28, 2021
14. Semiconductor Industry Association (2021). 2020 State of the US Semiconductor Industry Report. Retrieved https://www.semiconductors.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020-SIA-State-of-the-Industry-Report.pdf, accessed on May 27, 2021
15. Irwin-Hunt, A. (2021). In charts: Asia’s manufacturing dominance. Financial Times. 2021, March 24. Retrieved from https://www.ft.com/content/2b0c172b-2de9-4011-bf40-f4242f4673cc, accessed on May 27, 2021
16. The White House (2021). FACT SHEET: Securing America’s Critical Supply Chains. Retrieved from https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/24/fact-sheet-securing-americas-critical-supply-chains/, accessed on May 27, 2021
17. ASML (2021, April 21). Investor Call Q1 2021 [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.asml.com/en/investors/financial-results/q1-2021#InterviewPeterWennink, accessed on June 23, 2021
18. BTIG, e-mail, [PDF - Wally Rhines Semiconductors], January 13, 2021
19. ASML (2021). The basic of microchips. Retrieved from https://www.asml.com/en/technology/all-about-microchips/microchip-basics, accessed on June 2, 2021
20. With the “pure-play” concept we mean companies which have at least 50% in revenues directly attributable to the corresponding theme
This material constitutes marketing material of Credit Suisse Group AG and/or its affiliates (hereafter "CS").
This material does not constitute or form part of an offer or invitation to issue or sell, or of a solicitation of an offer to subscribe or buy, any securities or other financial instruments, or enter into any other financial transaction, nor does it constitute an inducement or incitement to participate in any product, offering or investment.
This material does not constitute investment research or investment advice and may not be relied upon. It is not tailored to your individual circumstances, or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation.
The information may change after the date of this material without notice and CS has no obligation to update the information.
This material may contain information that is licensed and/or protected under intellectual property rights of the licensors and property right holders. Nothing in this material shall be construed to impose any liability on the licensors or property right holders. Unauthorized copying of the information of the licensors or property right holders is strictly prohibited.
This material may not be forwarded or distributed to any other person and may not be reproduced. Any forwarding, distribution or reproduction is unauthorized and may result in a violation of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The securities referred to herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the Securities Act, or the securities laws of any states of the United States and, subject to certain exceptions, the securities may not be offered, pledged, sold or otherwise transferred within the United States or to, or for the benefit or account of, U.S. persons.
The only legally binding terms of any investment product described in this material, including risk considerations, objectives, charges and expenses are set forth in the prospectus, offering memorandum, subscription documents, fund contract and/or any other fund governing documents.
Prospective investors should independently and carefully assess (with their tax, legal and financial advisers) the specific risks described in such materials, and applicable legal, regulatory, credit, tax and accounting consequences prior to making any investment decision.