1. 3GPP (3GPP.org), “Release 16 – The 5G System”, last update: July 2020.
2. Source: McKinsey: “The 5G era: New horizons for advanced electronics and industrial computers”. Feb. 21, 2020, Report.
3. Source: Ericsson: “Ericsson Mobility Report – Mobile traffic outlook”, June 2020.
4. Source: ITU-Telecom, “Minimum requirements related to technical performance for IMT-2020,” November 2017.
5. BBC News report: “Will 5G be necessary for self-driving cars,” by Mary-Ann Russon, September 26, 2018.
6. Thales (Gemalto), “Introducing 5G technology and networks (definition, use cases and rollout),” 2019.
7. Forbes magazine, “The 5G and IoT revolution is coming,” by Randal Kenworthy, November 18, 2019.
8. SME article (sme.org), “Ericsson, Hexagon cook up an example of 5G in action”, 17 July 2020.
Where permitted by law, we may receive fees, commissions or other monetary benefits in connection with this product from third parties. For details please refer to your Fee Schedule or contact your Relationship Manager.
If you are not a client of Credit Suisse UK Ltd
If you are not a client of Credit Suisse, please note that this document has been provided to you for information purposes only as an example of the type of products we are able to offer to you should you become a client of Credit Suisse. The provision to you of this document does not constitute an invitation or inducement to buy or sell any security or other financial investment, nor does it constitute an advice or personal recommendation. Should you wish to invest in any products, you will have to go through our account opening process which involves providing us with details of your personal and financial circumstances, risk appetite and investment objectives as well as selecting the most appropriate portfolio mandate for you. We can thereafter work with you to determine which investments are suitable or appropriate for you.
© Credit Suisse (UK) Limited 2020.